Run this command in a terminal.
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)"
In ~/.zshenv, set Variable PATH.
Run this command to make sure everything is ok.
Add the following.
Command used to run git (git.cmd or git.exe): C:\Program Files\Git\bin\git.exe
Path to linux tools (sh): C:\Program Files\Git\bin
Do the following steps to export a Conda environment.
- Open Anaconda Prompt and activate the environment you want to migrate.
conda activate <name_of_environment>
- Export the active environment.
conda env export > environment.yml
Import this environment file into a new machine.
- Open up Anaconda Prompt and go to that directory which has environment.yml.
- Create the environment by running:
conda env create -f environment.yml
To update an existing environment name with a new file:
conda env update --name myenv --file new_environment.yml --prune
You need to have Anaconda installed.
- Open Anaconda Prompt and create a new environment with the following command.
conda create --name NewEnv python=3.7.0
- Activate the new environment.
conda activate NewEnv
- Install ipykernel in the new environment.
(NewEnv) $ pip install ipykernel
- Install the new environment to Jupyter Notebook.
python -m ipykernel install --user --name=NewEnv
- Check your new environment in Jupyter Notebook.
- Open File /etc/ssh/sshd_config.
- Change the follow line.
- Restart SSH.
sudo service ssh restart
Install package cm-super.
Accept our changes:
git checkout --ours PATH/FILE
Accept their changes:
git checkout --theirs PATH/FILE